Monday, July 9, 2007

A journal for me

Wow. Creating a blog was far too easy.
As an intro I'm a 23 year old submissive, married to my Dominant husband GDM. We live a D/s lifestyle, though no one would probably know it. And that is the way we like it.
I'm afraid we aren't stereotypical. We laugh and argue, tease and live normal lives. I just happen to have given up a lot to GDM. I'm no doormat though, I have opinions and have no problem expressing them. If something is not working I will argue til I'm blue about it. But only if it's important to me. Most of the time I defer to GDM. I like it this way.
There is no one way to live your life. Ours works for us and makes us happy. I'm strong, strong enough to give up control to a man I respect and love. And stronger still, I know there are times when I have to hold him up too.
There will be a lot of sex and sex play on this blog. That's part of our life. After this entry I will be writing as a journal. I really don't care if anyone but me reads this. Or if they approve.

No comments: