Monday, July 9, 2007

A sunday spanking

So last night was pretty fun. I was feeling ignored most of the weekend. GDM was pre-occupied by some unfortunate events. By the evening I was restless and finally decided to go to bed to read. When GDM joined me I felt even more ignored because he didn't reach for me, and I had been dropping hints all day that I wanted some 'attention' (read: sex/spanking play).
After finishing my book I rolled over to go to sleep. When GDM wanted his goodnight kiss I said no. First not normal for me, second not normal for him not to get upset by the refusal.
After he pulled out from me that I was feeling ignored, and him explaining what he had been thinking about all weekend (the maritial problems/breakup of his friend) and us talking about it for a while I started to feel the need for him.
As usual he was more than happy to oblige. I never know after how things result the way they do, or how he knows what I want (or is it I want what he wants?), but somehow it works.
After spending ten minutes or so kissing while he spanked me, and than another while sucking on his cock, again while being spanked, I got what I really wanted. GDM pulled me up on my knees, then bent me over onto all fours. Feeling his strong hands on my well spanked bum, alternatly spanking and rubbing, and then having him drive into me, and give me a hard fucking while still spanking me sent me over the edge. It was wonderful.
And curling up next to him after, feeling him hug me close and rub my back while I feel asleep reminded me that I'm never ignored, all I have to remember to do is ask.

No comments: