Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet Torture

I'm not a screamer. I've had too much pain in my life (not the fun kind). GDM knows this and doesn't even try. Even during really good sex, I'll moan and cry out but never anything that could be mistaken for a scream.
Until the night we discovered the sweet torture of a really good vibrator. GDM wanted to play something different (OK not that different but not something we'd done in a while). The point was to get my pussy lips so swollen I'd be feeling it all day. Out comes the vibrator. Within minutes I'm soaked and squirming around. After about 10 GDM has to use his body to hold mine still.
I couldn't get away from it and wave after wave finally broke me. I screamed. And screamed. My body didn't know how to handle the pleasure/pain that comes from being stimulated none stop, not even a tiny break. My mind turned to mush. All I could do was try to keep conscience.

Sweet torture. My body goes limp just thinking about it. Everyone needs a good vibrator.

No comments: