Friday, July 13, 2007

Switch in the woods

GDM surprised me this afternoon. He called me on his lunch break and came and picked me up. I was chattering away for a while in the car, and then looked out the window and realized we were at the city limits. When I asked where we were going GDM said "the woods".
Now this is significant because at various times in the past year I had mentioned my desire to be spanked with a switch in the woods. This was something I had never done and wanted to try. For various reasons we hadn't been able to accomplish this. Until today.
We walked into this forest along what I assume is a hunting trail. GDM had discovered it a while back when out fishing. While we walked GDM looked for a good switch and I discovered wild blackberries, which I love. So I'm munching on blackberries while GDM tried to find a good green switch. Because it has been so dry here lately this was proving difficult. He found one that was so-so but figured that was about the best he was going to get, and seeing as he was on lunch, decided to use it. I was told to go lean against this larger tree and take down my pants.
Luckily I was wearing a thong so I got to keep the panties on. Otherwise, I would have been a bit too exposed for my liking. We weren't that far into the trail and were just outside city limits.
Anyways, after about 6 strokes of the switch I had to ask GDM to stop. It just wasn't right. He gave me a smart comment about finding a better one myself. Which I did. I was wearing pants so could go deeper into the brush without scratching up my legs, so was able to find a nice young, and green, tree to get a switch from.
GDM took my arm and lead me back to the tree where he again took down my pants and leaned me against the tree.
He started lightly whipping my bum. This stung like the dickins. He then started to whip harder. I nearly came off my toes. I found it really hard not squirm and ended up twisting and getting the side of my thighs hit. That was very unpleasant. After that I managed to hold still but was begging GDM to stop. About 6-10 strokes later he did.
He was grinning at me when he told me to pull up my pants. Oh my God, that stings as bad as the switch. Bugger knew it would too.

After dancing around in a circle for a few minutes I managed to show my appreciation to GDM for using his lunch break to fufill a wish of mine.

The walk back to the car was pleasant as I got to munch on more blackberries I found on the way.
I can't wait to try it again.

1 comment:

sixofthebest said...

I am pleased that your husband took a switch to you in the forest, and gave you a good spanking with it, on your bare bottom. That is the perfect remedy of a happy marriage. I hope he continues doing so.